Share Google Analytics Access
This is to request that you share Google Analytics (GA) Access with Blastoff Labs. We utilize it for a number of purposes:
• Testing and monitoring conversion tracking.
• Monitoring quantified engagement metrics, and
• Understanding paid traffic flow landing on and traversing sites.
• Analyze web pages for conversion efficiency issues.
To share access to Google Analytics, please login at analytics.google.com then:
- Login at analytics.google.com then:
- Navigate to Admin (lower left, gear icon) > User Management > Add User (+ sign in blue circle, upper right)
- Add: [email protected] (+ sign in blue circle, upper right)
Please be sure to grant “Administrative” level access.
In Google Analytics, the term “Administrative User” is a bit of a misnomer; it does not make us owner of the account.
Without ‘Admin level’ access, we won’t be able to connect Google Analytics to Google Ads, or complete other essential tasks.