Sharing Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Access
We utilize Google Analytics 4 (‘GA4’) for a number of purposes:
- Testing and monitoring conversion tracking.
- Monitoring engagement metrics, and
- Understanding paid traffic flow landing on and traversing sites.
- Analyze web pages for conversion efficiency issues.
To share access to Google Analytics, please login at analytics.google.com then:
- Login at analytics.google.com then:
- Navigate to GA4 then select Admin (lower left, gear icon) > User Management > Add User (+ sign in blue circle, upper right)
- Add the email address listed below by selecting the + sign in blue circle (upper right corner).
Please be sure to grant “Administrative” level access.
In Google Analytics, the term “Administrative User” is a bit of a misnomer; it does not make us the ‘owner’ of the account.
Without ‘Admin level’ access, we won’t be able to connect Google Analytics 4 to Google Ads, or complete other essential tasks.